Friday, October 20, 2006

Nothing Too Serious...

here's an ancient American Proverb:
Chicago winter blows. It's windy, and it sucks.

Last year I drove to Chicago around this time by myself to see Laura Veirs somewhere in Lincoln Park. Let me tell you, it was cold as Antarctica's ass. I froze my dick off.

no seriously...my dick is somewhere on a Chicago sidewalk or frozen still to the bottom of a bum's shoe.

OK, so I wanted to mention some of the music that I've been listening to a lot lately. Here's a list. You should check some out.......

Alexi Murdoch- Time Without Consequence...... Pretty mellow, similar to Nick Drake
Laura Veirs............ this needs no introduction.
Natacha Atlas....... I haven't heard a lot of her stuff, but what I have heard fucking rules. understand.
Sam Prekop. it's the shit.


ok that's enough for now. Check ya

lovethecity

No comments: